The Paciello Group, a specialist digital accessibility consultancy, is looking for people in the Charlotte, NC, area to take part in a usability project they are conducting of an online banking website.
If selected, you'll be invited to take part in an individual research interview, scheduled Tuesday, December 12, 2017, at a venue in uptown Charlotte. The interview will last no more than 45 minutes.
During the study, they will ask you to carry out a series of tasks using a website, and afterwards ask you about your experience. They will video record the session for research purposes only. The information they gather from the study will be used to help make the site easier to use by people with a range of disabilities.
They are looking for people who regularly use a desktop or laptop computer to access their bank accounts, and have impairments that affect how they use a computer, including:
- People who have color vision impairments that make it difficult to perceive color indicators on web pages
- People who adjust the visual display, for example, using high-contrast mode, so they can see web pages more clearly
- People who enlarge the size of text on web pages, for example, using the browser Zoom or text size settings, so they can read the text on web pages
- People who use screen magnification tools, such as ZoomText or Magnifier, to read text, enter information, and operate controls on web pages
- People who interact with technology using only a keyboard, and do not use a mouse or other pointing device
The study will last no more than 45 minutes, and you will receive a $150 gift card as compensation for your time.
If you’re interested, available, and meet our requirements, we invite you to first complete a short online survey: